Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Accommodation..

Blaze
Hello again! I can’t believe I am already writing my second clearing blog, how time flies when you are having fun….and answering a few hundred calls a day J The Clearing team and I have been working hard at taking applications since the 1st of July and we are eagerly awaiting A-levels results day on the 16th of August.  If you already have your results and have no offers from other universities feel free to give us a call.

I must admit I have taken a lot of calls from people applying for our BSc nursing courses, unfortunately most of our nurses courses have closed or our near to closing, but do not despair. My advice is that if you are looking to apply for one of these courses please give us a call on 020 8331 9000. You will be able to speak to one of my colleagues about your possible options, getting into the field of health and social care and the exciting opportunity of possibly starting a nursing or midwifery course in the March 2013 intake (which would allow applicants to attain even more work experience for that all important personal statement J).

Today many of us in the office are working on our Clearing presentations for the new staff members that join the team on Monday.  We have been given a certain subject to talk to the new recruits about, so that they are prepared for A-level results day! We are having great fun using a slideshow presentation programme called prezi (I can’t wait to use it next year when I’m doing a presentation for my masters!).  My group’s presentation is about accommodation; both private accommodation and University of Greenwich’s halls of residence. If you would like to find out more information about our halls of residence and applying for 2012 visit the accommodation page -http://www2.gre.ac.uk/study/accommodation

That’s all from me today – I need to get back to answering calls! Just a reminder if you aren’t able to call us drop us an email on courseinfo@gre.ac.uk. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I completed 12th science. I am really interesting health and social care study. I applying for our BSc nursing courses. But not getting admission Please help and notify me through mail.

    ReplyDelete