Thursday, 30 August 2012

Online Registration

Kelly
OMG! Online Registration; Your journey to Greenwich is actually happening!

So after my post in July I’m not feeling the love; no one has posted a comment to answer my riddle :( It was either too hard (surely not!), or you missed it!  In the event that you missed it, here it is again with the answer at the end of my blog (no cheating!).

I am a word of 5 letters and people eat me. If you remove the first letter I become a form of energy. Remove the first two and I'm needed to live. Scramble the last 3 and you can drink me. What am I?

If you have an unconditional firm offer with us, which you have accepted, you will have already received or will shortly receive via e-mail the details you need to complete the first part of the registration process online.  If you haven’t received any details by 4 September 2012, please check:

  1. Your UCAS to ensure you have accepted an unconditional firm offer with us. If your UCAS is not showing an unconditional firm offer with us and you believe it should, call us on 020 8331 9000. 
  2. Your e-mail address on UCAS. This is the one we use to send you your details.  If this is incorrect, please update this on UCAS and e-mail us at courseinfo@gre.ac.uk confirming your full name, date of birth, UCAS ID and new e-mail address.
  3. Your junk items; sometimes our e-mails get filtered by providers to there (they are not junk though… far from it!).  

If all the details above look OK and you still haven’t received your details, please contact our Student Helpline on 020 8331 8272.

If you are struggling to navigate your way through the registration process there is lots of advice available on our website including step-by-step guides and information for students who will be studying at our partner colleges and distance learners.

I’d like to wish you all the very best for your studies at the University of Greenwich and I’m sure you will all have an awesome time with us!


Riddle answer: WHEAT = HEAT, EAT & TEA

No comments:

Post a Comment