Friday, 7 September 2012

Bye from us!

Binal
Hiya again Boys and Girls,

Hope you all are well.

It’s been a rollercoaster I’m sure, as most of you know, with floods of different emotions from you guys through the last month. Many good, others were somewhat disappointed and to the ones that did not make it this time around. You will be fine. Your path may have just been different but things sometimes happen for a reason, so don’t give up. I’m speaking from my personal experience when one door closes another will open, just have to see an opportunity and seize it! ... I found mine when I saw an advertisement, few years back. I was flicking through the metro and my eyes could not believe it, I could achieve everything I wanted for myself. By taking that chance allowed me later on, to come and study with University of Greenwich.

But on a brighter note Clearing is still open and the few last tips are:

* For the home students still sorting out a UCAS account (http://www.ucas.com/students/apply/) you still have a short amount of time span left to create one. Leave 24 hours after your payment before giving us a call, as it will still be processing so take that into consideration.

*For international students you need to submit an online application form, you can get to the page by typing in the following link: www.gre.ac.uk/apply.

But the enquiry team will be around all year round so if you are ever are having any problems give us a ring on 020 8331 9000 and we will be more than happy to assist you! =)

Enjoy the last of your summer break, I have heard its going to be lovely and sunny over the next few days.

All the best guys from all of us in the office x 

No comments:

Post a Comment